Innovative, Powerful, Scientifically Validated Tools and Techniques to Positively Transform Your Life.
Blueprint Your Future.
To live a fulfilling, successful and happy life, human beings have a natural innate desire to live out their life mission and share their unique gifts and talents with the world. Many people do not have their life mission defined or their mission seems unachievable.
Module 2 is all about discovering what your life mission is or developing a clearer vision if you already know what it is. Once this vision is discovered you will learn how to create a blueprint for your future that will change the path of your life forever.
Course resources for Module 2
Module 2 Videos:
- Why your life mission depends on creating plans and having goals.
- What are goals and how to create them?
- How to split your goals up into manageable steps.
- Strategic planning to overcome obstacles to achieve your goals.
Module 2 Audios.
- Identify your life’s mission and goals aligned with the mission.
- Acquiring the skills and knowledge to achieve your goals and life’s mission.
- Split up your goals and life’s mission into manageable steps.
- Overcoming challenges.
Module 2 Pdf Docs.
Self-Development Blueprint Pdf
In Module 2 You Will Learn.
- How to develop a clearer vision of your Life’s Mission.
- How to train your self to become the creator of your own destiny.
- How to seek guidance from experts to achieve your goals and life mission.
- How to spiting up your life’s purpose up into manageable realistic smaller components.
- How to strategically overcoming challenges that get in the way of your life’s purpose.
By the end of this module, you will be able to develop a clearer vision for your future and have a plan in place to guide you on your new life’s journey. Additionally, by regularly practicing the Yoga Nidra audios in this module, you develop the ability to train your self to become the creator of your own destiny.
Introduction to Goals.
Whether you are a tradesman, researcher, professional, student, movie star, athlete, or parent, we all have goals and aspirations we would like to achieve in our life. It’s important to understand, that you become what you think about most of the time. Successful people take control of their lives, thinking about their goals and dreams, making plans and take action on them daily.
Why create goals?
Your mind is like your body. Just as your body needs healthy foods daily for it to function well, your mind needs a diet of healthy positive information to focus on. Like a garden, you fertilize the soil, plant the specific seeds you want, water and tend to it carefully, then it blossoms into a beautiful garden. All of your work comes into fruition. Similarly, you have the ability to create anything you want in your life, and to see it come to fruition. But first, you must learn to develop focus and willpower, and to establish a plan, or recipe, to help work towards achieving your goals.
How to Formulate the Creation of your Goals
It’s natural for a human being to have goals dreams and aspirations. The key concept is to aline all of your goals with your life’s purpose. Most of your goals can be achieved by developing and increasing your knowledge, skills and willpower, by creating plans, and by learning from and modeling from somebody else that has already achieved the goal you want to achieve. Like following a recipe, if you follow the instructions enough times you begin to master the dish and can replicate the success easily.
1) Clarify Your Goals and Dreams
To get started, it is essential to have a clear visual representation of what you want to achieve in your life. Ie. If you were to get someone to build a house for you, it’s important to have a clear visual representation of the shape and size of the house, how many bedrooms, colors, and fittings etc. This ensures the correct steps are made to build that house exactly as you want it.
If you are currently uncertain about what your goals are, be sure to use the goal creation Yoga Nidra supplied with this course. Use this as many times as you need until a clear goal evolves in your mind. Before moving to the second step, make sure you write down your goals. This helps to solidify and clarify your goals in your mind.
The second step is to create a plan. Start by writing down a list of everything you need to do to achieve your goal. Identify if you would like to learn new skills, and complete the task your self, or, use professionals who have expertise in the skills you need to achieve your goals. Identify which is the most productive way for you to accomplish the goal and start to develop your recipe. You can be creative, but identify where you may require assistance from others that can save you time and energy.
For example, it would be impossible for a builder to build a house without a clear plan. This plan will incorporate other professionals who are experts in their fields. The reason for this is because these professionals have many years of experience working in their particular field. Some of these skills can be mastered yourself, however, this may take many years to develop the particular skills, or to learn a new system yourself. Consulting and collaborating with professionals and experts can ensure positive outcomes in advancing towards your goal more efficiently.
3) Prioritize your plan
The third step is to identify the sequence and prioritize your plan. You wouldn’t build a roof on your house without the walls being established first. You need to build a strong foundation first that supports the structure of the house, then the frame is built, the roof and so on. Break your goal up into accomplishable steps, mini goals that are achievable whilst working towards your main goal. This will help you to stay motivated and driven, seeing smaller goals accomplished as you move towards the final completion of your goal. Using Yoga Nidra affirmations daily is important during this stage as it increases your focus, willpower and will help keep you on task.
Let’s begin to formulate your recipe for success. Using the following tips and instructions start to create your goal. There is space provided in the attached pdf to write down your goals. This is an important step and will only take you 5 Minutes.
Identify Your Goal.
Write down no more than 5 goals, or just one goal you would like to achieve in the next 12 months.
Use the following suggested techniques to help get you started.
- Use Present Tense: Write down your goals as though you have already accomplished them and you are looking back on them. Example: I am solving my problems creatively, I have a successful business, I am fit and healthy.
- Use positive language: Always use positive language as it has a more powerful effect on your sub-conscious mind. Example: I am successful in everything I do.
- Keep it personal: Always use the word I when you write down a goal for yourself. You are the only person in the world who can do that, and your subconscious mind and superconscious is more receptive when you say I. Example: I am, I can, I have.
- Keep the goals short, simple and concise.
- Write down realistic dates to achieve them by, but be prepared to be flexible as challanges are likely to arise.
- Restructure and work around any challenges that arise and keep on going until you achieve the goals:)
- Split your goals up into manageable steps and smaller achievable goals.
- Write down a list of everything you need to do to achieve your goal.
- Write down the sequence of events to take place and prioritize.
- Organize the list into a plan.
- Do something everyday to work on your goals.
- Use Yoga Nidra to create affirmations and use them daily to support your goals.
- Enjoy the journey and be flexible. Sometimes our goals change over time, or they are not what we expected once we achieve them.
- Have fun and take it all as a challenge, it is all personal self development.
These techniques will help clarify your goals, train your subconscious mind and unlock your creative mental powers.
Module 2 Audio’s
Identify Your Lifes Mission.
The aim of the following Yoga Nidra practice’s is to help you develop a clear vision for your life’s mission. The deep mediative state achieved by practicing Yoga Nidra, naturally guides your body and mind into deep levels of relaxation where you can more easily access your more evolved brain and tune into higher states of consciousness.
The state of consciousness achieved by practicing Yoga Nidra, promotes higher levels of awareness where your mind is very receptive to new ideas, creativity is enhanced, and visions for the future are naturally developed.
15 Min. Discover Your Life's Mission.
20 Min. Discover Your Life's Mission.
25 Min. Discover Your Life's Mission.
Seeking guidance from experts to achieve your goals and life mission.
To achieve any major goal or mini goal in life, its important to think carefully about the resources required to attain your goal. The key components are educating your self and seeking guidance from experts that have the expertise in the field you require to achieve your goals and life mission. This Yoga Nidra practice is designed to help you to clarify the knowledge and guidance you need to assist you to achieve your goals dreams and aspirations.
15Min Guidance From Experts.
25Min Guidance From Experts.
Spiting up your main goal into manageable steps.
Now that we have reflected on and identified the skills, education and guidance we require to achieve our goals in the previous audios, its time to break the goal down into realistic, doable, smaller steps. Breaking the task down makes a seemingly impossible feat become much more manageable and gives you peace of mind.
15Min. Splitting up Major Goals Into Mini Goals
25Min. Splitting up Major Goals Into Mini Goals
Overcoming Obstacles and challenges.
The key component to achieve any goals, dreams, or aspirations in your life is to develop effective strategies to overcome obstacles. The purpose of the following Yoga Nidra practices is to equip you with techniques to prepare you to overcome each obstacle as it arises, safe and secure in the knowledge that you have the power within you overcome any challenge that arises in your life.