Innovative, Powerful, Scientifically Validated Tools and Techniques to Positively Transform Your Life.
How to use the Power of Sankalpa or Positive Affirmations to Transform your Life.
Whatever your dreams, goals or aspirations are in life, you can train your self to be the creator of your own destiny by regularly affirming sankalpa’s or self affirmations during your Yoga Nidra practice. A sankalpa is an effective method to train your mind by focusing your mental energy on positive changes in your life. It enables you to develop clarity, direction, and will-power, to see the changes you seek in your life come into fruition.
Affirmations help the brain to forge new neural pathways that follow a positive path of thinking. The more you practice affirmations, the more you reinforce new neural pathways in your brain. Repeating positive affirmations enhances your performance and boosts motivation to act on your goals. Untimely what you think about the most is what you attract in your life.
Module 5 Content:
- What is a sankalpa?
- Why formulate a sankalpa?
- How do I formulate and practice a sankalpa
- Overcome obstacles by using sankalpa (Self-affirmation).
- Intro Yoga Nidra and How to formulate your sankalpa. Self Affirmations.
- Why formulate and practice sankalpas
- Using Positive Self Affirmation to Overcome obstacles
- Affirmation creation pdf
In module 5 you will learn techniques to:
- Train Your Mind to Become the Creator of Your Destiny.
- Focusing Your Mental energy on Positive Changes in Your Life.
- Enhance Your Performance and Boosts Motivation to act on your goals.
- Overcome Obstacles by Regularly Practicing Sankalpa’s.
- Align Your Sankalpa’s With Your Life’s Mission
By regularly practicing Yoga Nidra affirmations you will develop the ability to positively reshape your personality, create positive habits, and develop willpower to transform your life and live your life mission.
Why Practice Sankalpas (Positive affirmations of Change)
How to Formulate Sankalpas?
How to Incorporate Visualisation Techniques with Your Sankalpas.
To formulate your Sankalpas (Positive affirmations of change) Use the following tips and instructions below.
Step 1 Make sure you have downloaded the Pdf workbook. You can download it below.
Identify Your Sankalpa and Mini Sankalpas to by referring to the goals you have written down in the pdf work book.
To formulate your Sankalpas follow the guidelines below.
- Use Present Tense: Write down your Sankalpas as though you have already accomplished them. Example: I am solving my problems creatively, I have a successful business, I am fit and healthy.
- Use positive language: Always use positive language as it has a more powerful effect on your sub-conscious mind. Example: I am successful in everything I do.
- Keep it personal: Always use the word I when you write down your sankalpas. You are the only person in the world who can do that, and your subconscious mind and superconscious is more receptive when you say I. Example: I am, I can, I have.
- Keep your Sankalpas short, simple and concise.
- Repeate your sankalpas with a strong resolve that you will achieve your goal no matter what challange arises.
- Restructure and rework your sankalpas around any challenges that arises.
- Split your goals and sankalpas and goals up into manageable steps.
- Keep on repeating your Sankalpas untill you have achieve your desired result.
- Never give up, enjoy the journey, be flexible.
Use Yoga Nidra audios below to practice your Sankalpas and support your goals coming into frution.
Module 5 Audio’s
Why Practice Sankalpas.
The following audios will give you insight into how and why it is so important to use sankalpas to transform your life.
15Min Why Practice Sankalpa
25 Min Why Practice Sankalpa
Yoga Nidra Audios for Sankalpa Creation
Use the audio below to help in the creation of your sankalpas.
25Min Yoga Nidra for Sankalpa Creation
Sankalpas to Overcome Obstacles
We all are consistantly faced with obstacles and challanges in our life. The audios below will train your brain to become more and more efficent at overcoming any obstacles that arise in your life.